Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time to jump in


Today I realized that I'm a giant chicken...EVERYTHING seems to scare me lately. Yesterday as I was swinging with a friends kiddo and we were seeing who could swing the highest, I realized I didn't like swinging high, that it now made me very nervous. And today as my 11 month old slid into the pool with a smile from ear to ear, I realized she is more brave than I am! I've been twiddling my thumbs for nearly two weeks...NERVOUS to write my first post! WHY?! No one is reading it, no one even knows its out here! LOL Yet I couldn't dive in.
So in an effort to stop being such a chicken and to take steps in the right direction I'm forcing myself to be more like my daughter and just jump in and have fun. I have to be honest, I have no idea what this blog will be about from day to day. It's just something I wanted to do and I hope if anyone does read it, they enjoy laughing at my crazy life as much as I do! And just for grammie's sake since she's our only follower...here's a picture of my Emilie enjoying making a splash.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! it is a good reminder to us all that it's okay to just jump in! We don't have to know what is waiting for us, we just have to have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - it's Kate btw... :)

    ReplyDelete