Saturday, June 25, 2011

Look what came today!



I opened my front door a little while ago and look what I found! They were in a fedex box with no information so I can only assume they are from the manufacturer since I emailed them to tell them how much we loved them :) If you haven't tried these yet...DO!!! Emilie loves them! This was the first time she'd had the appleapple and no surprise, she loved it. She's now had the applestrawberry, applepeach, and appleapple. All that's left to try is the applebanana and I have no doubt she will love it just as much. They are the perfect size for her little hands to hold herself and she's figured out how to suck the applesauce out of the packaging without my helping by squeezing. I seriously love these! They don't have to be refrigerated until its been opened so I just keep them in the pantry and throw one in the bag when I know she'll need a good snack. And only once has left anything to refrigerate!

My favorite thing about these is that they are all natural, so I can feel good about giving it to her. It's so hard to find easily portable healthy snack options and this is definitely a good one!

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. To bad the containers aren't biodegradable. Or the lid. See how making the effort with a manufacturer pays off.

    ReplyDelete