Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today was all smiles!



Today was all smiles for everyone here!! It started off with a wonderful blast from the past. I found myself very grateful and reminded that God is in control and that we will be taken care of. Things are starting to really look like they may be falling into place for some wonderful opportunities. After my awesome blast from the past we headed off to Kindermusik to enjoy class with our Mommy and baby friends. It was a great class as usual and I'm so glad we're doing it. Its not only wonderful for Emilie but its a great reminder that there are other Mommies out there going through the same things. We have almost as much fun together as the kiddos do!! We'd only been home a few hours when the phone rang again with more encouraging news for us...that's about the time I took this picture of Emilie, her huge smile is the perfect picture of how I am feeling today. And I guess the extra pep in my step was great because I was incredibly productive and am ending my day feeling really good about everything I've done today. Which by the way...is a pretty fantastic feeling! So today I'm borrowing a friends catch phrase, because today it really is true. Life is good!!!

On another note Emilie was a walking fool tonight!!! She tends to walk the most when no one is paying attention, we've even seen her walking and then the minute she sees us watching she drops to her knees. I think it's hilarious. But tonight I was finally able to get the camera in time and catch a few steps. Unforunately she'd decided to drown her dress playing with her sippy cup so she's looking a little on the ghetto side, but still perfectly precious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment