Monday, December 31, 2012

Disney Live!

Lastnight we got to create a lasting memory with Emilie. We attended Disney Live! Mickeys Musical Fesitival. I was really worried about how my 2 1/2 year old would sit through a 90 minute show, but she did GREAT!!! We arrived and got to our seats about 20 minutes before the show. They were coming around with light up toys and cotton candy and of course we had to spoil our girl. We let her get a bag of cotton candy although Mommy nearly had a heart attack after he handed my precious toddler the bag and a super cheap Mickey hat and then asked for $10! LOL WOW...the price of spun sugar sure has soared!! This was Em's first experience with cotton candy and while not sure at first, she decided it was pretty awesome.
Then it was showtime! Unfortunately I was lazy and didn't get out my actual camera and between the awful lighting and the constant movement I didn't get any good pictures. I will eventually learn that my iphone4 just cannot get the picture quality I want.
She was mesmerized!
As long as Mickey was on stage sitting still wasn't a problem at all. She was either staring intently, or singing and dancing along :)

It was a great time!! I'm so glad we had the opportunity to do this with Emilie! I can't wait to see how she reacts in a few years to Disney World. Aiming for January 2015!! I think 4.5 will be the perfect age to still enjoy the magic and be tall enough to enjoy the kiddie rides :) Who's going with us???








1 comment:

  1. Yay!! It looks like she really did enjoy it! You got some great shots of her enjoying the show. That's such a great memory! Love it!

    ReplyDelete