Thursday, January 10, 2013

Need a smile? I can share one

I needed a little pick me up tonight. I tried icecream but amazingly it just didn't do it. But this did...


My baby looks so big today, and she has a smile that will melt your heart. Thankfully when my heart hurts, I can look in her eyes and almost immediately I feel better.

I don't handle change well. I love to change THINGS, but I hate when things change. I know that sounds confusing but its true. I found this and find it really true and inspiring...


While I don't like change and while the current changes are upsetting at the moment, I'm going to try to dance to the music and just take it one day at a time. Everything changes, nothing is constant. Even the thing that once was the constant...will eventually change. I guess it is kinda like music...listening to the same note all day would be boring right? So I suppose change is good. In time, all change is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment